Advanced UAS Cinematography Production International
This 2-day training course is designed for students who are interested in being trained in capturing and editing aerial video footage using the latest in drone video technology with your own equipment. The training facility includes a large private outdoor flight maneuvering area with many natural and man-made features perfect for aerial videography and a spacious indoor training lab for editing purposes. Students will receive training in video camera setup, drone and camera maneuvering, shooting practices, pre-and-post production planning and much more.
This 2-day certification course includes:
- Introduction to aerial cinematography
- Equipment and camera setup
- Composition of aerial shots and maneuvers
- Video shooting practices and procedures
- Story boarding and shot list overview
- Copyright law
- On location, live video filming with your own drone
- Editing and packaging your aerial shoot
- Hands on training using professional editing software
- Safe flying practices, FAA rules, airspace and privacy issues / concerns
- Dronitek Drone Flight Academy Graduation Certificate
Student Enrollment Requirements:
- This course is designed for the drone operator who does not require basic flight maneuver training.
- Each student is to provide their own consumer grade drone equipped with a video camera for aerial filming.
- Each student is to provide their own laptop computer for editing purposes.
- See computer requirements and get a 7 day free trial of Adobe Premiere Pro HERE