Commercial UAS Remote Pilot Certificate Sacramento, CA.
This 2-day training course is designed for students who are interested in becoming safe, legal and compliant FAA Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) Part 107 Commercial sUAS/Remote Pilots. This training course provides the necessary knowledge to pass the FAA exam, how to work in commercial drone operations and teaches basic drone flight maneuvering skills.
You will learn how to use your Part 107 license to become a successful and profitable sUAS Remote Pilot. In addition, you will receive extensive hands on flight training throughout the weekend from expert flight instructors to position you to excel in the commercial sUAS marketplace.
This 2-day certification course includes:
- Classroom, simulator and hands on flight-line training
- Applicable regulations relating to sUAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operations
- Airspace classification, operating requirements and flight restrictions affecting sUAS operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on sUAS performance
- sUAS loading and performance
- Emergency procedures & protocols
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining performance of a sUAS
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision-Making (ADM) and judgment
- Airport operations
- Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures
- sUAS flight training (simulator and hands on flight-line training)
- Real life scenario training
- Privacy and legal issues that you need to know
- Dronitek Drone Flight Academy Graduation Certificate
- Free classroom training for 1 year after graduation