Entrepreneurship & Business Development Whittier, CA.
This 2-day entrepreneurship and business development course focuses on bridging the link between curriculum and implementation of business plan/operations for start-up companies at an accelerated pace. This program prepares students for the ideation phase, market analysis, business operations, risk management, and most importantly, launching a company with minimal funding.
Course curriculum is a project-based program that includes classroom lectures, in-class activities and mentorship. At the completion of this 2-day course, students are assigned a business coach to support their business startup activities.
This 2-day certification course includes:
- Understanding of the ideation phase, market needs and value proposition
- Understanding what an effective strategic business plan is and its importance for business success
- Advantages and disadvantages of an LLC versus a corporation
- Process to form a legal entity/company (i.e. S-Corp, LLC, etc.)
- Process to obtain a business license
- Business concepts, social media, marketing and funding processes
- Understanding the lenders’ mind set and how to seek funding for a new business
- Identifying a company name that will create a “positive” branding image
- Understanding business liability issues
- Insurance options and requirements
- Understanding of a small business within your local community and its effect on the regional economy
Tuition Fee: $1,590.00