Part 107 Remote Pilot Refresher Course Whittier, CA.
Be prepared to pass your FAA Remote Pilot re-certification test the first time with a thorough review of the FAR part 107 rules, airspace, and much more. During this 1 day course, you’ll receive personal instruction from Dronitek President, Barry Morris, who was awarded the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Flight Instructor Excellence Award 3 years in a row. In addition to being a licensed commercial remote pilot, Mr. Morris is a FAA certified flight instructor in single and multi engine aircraft with over 5,200 hours in over 35 different types of aircraft. He is a regular speaker at UAS events around the country and has graduated hundreds of 107 Remote Pilots through Dronitek’s highly successful program.
Part 107 Remote Pilot refresher course training includes;
- Applicable regulations relating to sUAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification, operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small UAS operation
- Airport operations
- Airspace authorizations
- Certificate of Waiver (COW) applicability and process
- Emergency procedures & protocols
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Radio communication procedures
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision-Making (ADM) and judgment
- Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures of your UAS